WordPress Update

No Comments

I noticed some clunky behavior of the blog today on the back end here, so I decided to go ahead and upgrade to the latest version of WordPress. In the process this seems to have screwed up my theme, so working on getting everything functional again. For the time being I’m back on the Terracotta theme, although hopefully I’ll get K2 working again soon enough.

Edit: Well, K2 is back, but images are still screwy, and the sidebars are messed up. I’ll get this sorted out eventually.

Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>